Monday, July 22, 2013

NO WIFI OR PHONE

Sooo yeah I underexpected the amount of WIFI i was gonna have here in australia. Its been my volunteering weeks this week and ive been here for four days now without wifi. Mom has been blowin up my facebook but sorry! havent been able to answer! But ive been having a great time. we were in New Castle Australia for a night after we landed in Sydney. My jetlag was SOO bad. We then took a train to New Castle and stayed there for a night. Theres a lot more to tell but my Wifi time is limited to the next five minutes! I will keep updating my journal and righting in it every night so if you're really interested there will be rememberence! I just cant get on here every night and update it or bring the pictures. That will happen when i actually get wifi. I dont have a phone either.. so contact is limitied until i get back to the states!! Having a great time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment