Thursday, July 18, 2013

LAX

So just chillin in LAX with Karli and Shelby. I picked them up in my rental car earlier today and we went to Venice beach and Santa Monica pier. These two girls are on my volunteer program and are super nice :) They are from a very small town in Iowa and have traveled to Ireland before so its good to find some people with interntaional travel experience. Super fun girls to im glad im traveling with such chill people! We had lots of fun today romping around Los Angeles. Had some dinner at bubba gump shrimp company on the santa monica pier. The only 2 things i hate about LA though are the traffic and the parking. The two days that i was in LA i probably spent ~$30 just on parking :| but i had lots of fun in LA definitely glad that I got a rental car. Im just chillen in LAX now about to board! Will update about that long flight once i land!! :) if you wanna chat about something hit my up on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment