Thursday, July 18, 2013

Los Angeles

So im heading into my last couple hours in the U.S. Yesterday I spent the afternoon waiting mostly for my rental car/luggage... But after all that waiting I took a long cruise down the Pacific Coast Highway. Throughout the day however I developed a really bad throat infection and its still hard for me to swallow! Dx I went to Urgent Care here in Santa Monica and they gave me steroids, antibiotics and pain killers. The inflamation in my throat is super nasty and hurts a ton. So most of today I slept in my hotel room. Yesterday i took some cool pics though! Los Angeles is super pretty and has so many diferent beaches. I also cruised through Malibu and saw the outrageous mansions. There are also a lot of people driving super nice cars. Ive probably seen more lexus' and corvettes here than anywhere I've ever been. Hopefully this throat infection goes away and I wont be miserable on this 20 hour plane ride I'm taking tonight! My flight leaves at 10:10PM Pacific time so for all you wisco folks, Im leaving at 12Pm. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment